Kuantan Hotels and Travel Guide
Kuantan Hotels and Tourist Information
Kuantan is a calm city located in Pahang state off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. It is also home to some of the nation’s most popular beaches, in particular, Cherating. The serene atmosphere and beautiful beaches are what attracts visitors from all over the world, time and time again, who come to enjoy the cultural enrichment, warm weather and gentle sea breeze.
Besides Kuantan, Terengganu state towards the north is another fantastic place to visit, with a rich Malay culture to explore along with its arts and handicrafts as well as more beautiful beaches.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour